domingo, 17 de agosto de 2014

Look*Me Design* Rita Dress

 Look*Me Rita Dress
by: Bootsi Funizza
With Hud, 7 different textures
 
 
 

Jewels:
[AMARELO MANGA]SECRETS OF NATURE  - Bangles- Red
Pure Poison - Spring Necklace
[ChicZafari] - Diamond Tropical earring
 
Hand: [ChicZafari] - Clutch Fur Orange&Pink
 
Shoes: F I N E S M I T H LOVE stilettos-  hud pack for slink





 
Jewels: [MANDALA]Odyssey-Artemis(White): Collabor88 August
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair
Shoes: F I N E S M I T H LOVE stilettos-  hud pack for slink
 




Shoes: F I N E S M I T H LOVE stilettos-  hud pack for slink
Jewels FINESMITH- Latitia  Blue set
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair

 

Jewels :Lazuri Kaya set
Hair: Rowne.Agathe : Collabor88 August
Shoes: F I N E S M I T H LOVE stilettos-  hud pack for slink





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario